CutRateDiamonds/KobeMarkJewelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent experience

Go down

Excellent experience Empty Excellent experience

Post by Jersey Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm

An overall great, no pressure, take your time experience in Diamond shopping. Barry was very informative and made the whole experience very comfortable. I will recommend Barry and Steve to family, friends and use them again myself. I did some research on line, picked the stone I wanted to see and compared it to similar stones for price with other web sites. One site even listed the same exact stone for hundreds more.
Barry had the exact stone in his office the next morning to look at in person. He had several settings to see it in and I just loved it. We walked together to get the stone put in the setting and I watched while the jeweler set the ring. The jeweler recommended some slight modifications to the setting to make the diamond sit better and I'm glad I said yes because it turned out just perfect.
My fiance loves it and so do all her friends.
If you like the haggling and back and forth you have to do to get a fair deal in Jewelry, then don't see these guys. They already offer a lower price than anyone and take the 'am I getting a fair deal' question out of the equation. No tricks or secret costs, just a couple honest guys providing a good service. I left with the ring in a beautiful case, the original GIA report and the insurance appraisal. More than I expected.

Jersey

Back to top Go down