CutRateDiamonds/KobeMarkJewelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cut Rate Diamonds Testimonial - Loose Diamond

Go down

Cut Rate Diamonds Testimonial - Loose Diamond Empty Cut Rate Diamonds Testimonial - Loose Diamond

Post by Russ D Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 am

I have not purchased a diamond in many years and like many people, I was skeptical about buying such an important item online. After a great deal of research and browsing many diamond web sites, I narrowed down my choices to 3 sites, but decided to call Cut Rate first because their prices were better. After speaking and working with Barry, I never did contact the other companies. It soon became apparent to me that all of what I had read about Cut Rate was indeed true. Barry was fantastic to work with. He answered my many questions and provided guidance in my searching and choice far beyond what I expected. I gave him a list of diamonds that I had searched for in their database and explained what I was looking for in a diamond. Barry took it from there. The diamond he finally recommended was fantastic and within the budget I had specified. Some of the diamonds I had in my list were more expensive, but Barry directed me away from them because he did not like the quality, which says volumes for his honesty and professionalism. I am completely satisfied with my experience with Cut Rate and would highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a diamond.

Russ Dare - Florida

Russ D

Back to top Go down