CutRateDiamonds/KobeMarkJewelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great guys, great diamonds

Go down

Great guys, great diamonds Empty Great guys, great diamonds

Post by jake Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 am

I did a ton of research and looked at probably every online diamond store. The prices were great at cut rate, but when I called and talked to Steve, I knew I wanted to work with them. Sorry Steve, but I called other places too. I found some pretty good prices out there, but the phone reps were just that, phone reps. Steve knew what he was talking about. He was responsive to my questions. He helped me look for stones. I called another place on a specific stone, and it took all day for them to call back. Steve told me he would call back, and five minutes later he did. Not only did he find it, but he had the stone on hold for me. I was doing this last minute and it was the week before the fourth. Steve got the stone, got it mounted, and had it in my hands in plenty of time. I was amazed at the service. This was my first big purchase and I researched like a crazy person. I shopped around and talked to several people. Not anymore. The next time I buy something really nice for Jenn, I am going to call Steve. Thanks for the great service Steve. I hope this note helps turn others on to you guys. If your reading this and thinking about who to use. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Oh.. and by the way. She said yes. Thank you so much.

jake

Back to top Go down