CutRateDiamonds/KobeMarkJewelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amazing ring

Go down

amazing ring Empty amazing ring

Post by dale Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Steve,

I wanted to share some thoughts on my experience with you and Cut Rate. I had been researching diamonds for 3 months before I stumbled upon your web site. Based on my previous research with other web sites and local jewelers I was very skeptical about your prices and quality of the diamonds in your inventory. My so-called diamond expert friends told me I was crazy for considering buying a diamond on-line. Steve not only calmed my fears of buying a diamond on-line, he also created an amazing setting for the diamond. Throughout the process Steve was very patient and helpful. He provided pictures of the diamonds and setting as it was being created. When I finally received the ring I was amazed how beautiful it turned out. It was better than my expectations. I gave it to my fiancee on Valentines Day. She was speechless (except for saying "Yes").

I just had the ring apprasied yesterday by a GIA certified gemologist. I am happy to say the diamond (which was EGL certified) certification held up to GIA certification standards. I can't say enough how positive an experience this has been. I will definately recommend CutRate and use them in the future. Thank you for making this a memorable experience.

dale

Back to top Go down