CutRateDiamonds/KobeMarkJewelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Speechless!

Go down

I am Speechless! Empty I am Speechless!

Post by David G. Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:38 am

I just received my package from Cut Rate Diamonds this morning, and it wasn't due until tomorrow. Surprise number one~ Surprised When I opened the box for the engagement ring (White Gold, 1.03ct, D Color, VS1 Quality with two 4mm Trillion Sapphire side stones) I was speechless; it is more gorgeous than I ever thought possible. Surprise number two~ Surprised Then, I opened up the box for the wedding ring. This was supposed to be a White Gold band with 9 Princess Cut diamonds, and to my Surprise (number three~) Surprised there were 11 Princess Cut diamonds all of which are clean eye stones with such scintillation.

I, too, was hesitant to purchase a loose diamond online; however, with the GIA backing, we are assured of guaranteed quality as described. I called Steve, and he worked with me personally to ensure that the unique piece that I was looking for was perfect in design and quality. Steve went above and beyond the call of duty, making sure that the side stones were exactly the right color and size. His suggestions were dead-on. He also retrieved the Marquise personally to inspect the quality, cut, color, clarity and carat for perfection; set it in a mock-up ring and sent pictures within an e-mail. A picture IS worth a thousand words; that WAS the selling point. Very Happy In addition, Steve worked with me to make sure that the inscription that I composed was suitable for either the diamond or the ring. Steve's suggestion that the inscription go on the ring, and my fiance's name with a heart be inscribed on the diamond; I couldn't be more happy. sunny

One final commendation I would like to give to Steve is that he took time out of his family-time and all so close to his High Holy Days, to call me from home and his cell to continue working with me; making this the easiest decision, design and purchase of these rings, not to mention the fastest turn-around time from first call to delivery.

You can trust Steve and Cut Rate Diamonds to help you choose just the right Diamond and setting. Not only will you NOT be disappointed, you will be Surprised beyond words; you WILL be speechless. sunny

David G.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum