CutRateDiamonds/KobeMarkJewelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent experience purchasing engagement ring

Go down

Excellent experience purchasing engagement ring Empty Excellent experience purchasing engagement ring

Post by Neil Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 am

I had been doing some research online and in-person at jewelry stores, when I was referred to Cut Rate Diamonds. The difference in value in regards to the prices and quality was incredible - CRD out beat everyone I've compared to. Steve was excellent in communication and provided very insightful feedback to help me choose the best ring and diamonds. He went out of his way to make a custom design of a setting similar to another retailer for quite a bit cheaper. I was truly impressed with the attention Steve paid to ensure everything met my requirements. The whole transaction was extremely smooth and shipping was incredibly fast. The ring looks absolutely stunning and I'm sure my girlfriend will love it once she sees it. I will definitely be speaking with Steve when I'm ready to purchase the bands and refer to all my friends. Thank you Cut Rate Diamonds!!!

Neil

Back to top Go down